KC Restoration just completed work on the Catholic Charities Building in downtown Kansas City, MO. We refinished the entrance and even the informational plaque explaining the history of the building. Jury and Associates Commercial Realtors hired us to refresh the building’s metal surfaces.
We learned that Catholic charitable work took root locally in 1879 with the establishment of orphanages in Kansas City and the St. Joseph Diocese in 1880. In 1917, Bishop Thomas Lillis merged several Catholic charitable institutions into a single effort, and currently is named the Catholic Charities of Kansas City-St. Joseph. Today, more than 1,400 agencies, institutions, and organizations make up the Catholic Charities network. Catholic Charities USA is the nation’s largest network of private social service providers.
KC Restoration enjoyed working for such a notable institution dedicated to helping others in our community.