The future is full of endless possibilities and opportunities, new chances and new journeys. 2021 is here and it’s time to think about where we are now and where we hope to go in the future. Take a break from your modern, busy life to focus on your weaknesses and strengths, as well as the lessons learned from 2020. The insights you gain will help power your future success and happiness.
Here are 10 questions to help you prepare for and achieve your goals in 2021:
- How has your life changed or stayed the same in the last year?
- What are you most proud of? Don’t forget to pat yourself on the back for any job well done!
- In what ways can you relieve stress in 2021?
- What are the words that describe this year, and which are words do you want to describe 2021?
- What negative habits do you want to break in 2021?
- Were there any opportunities you missed out on? If so, what moves can you make now to prevent another missed opportunity from happening in 2021?
- What did you start and not finish? And will you revisit this in the new year? (Hint: If it helps lead to your future success and happiness, then you should.)
- What brought joy into your life this year? Make a commitment to do more of the things that bring you joy, and less of the things that take joy out of your life.
- What are you most grateful for? Despite the challenges we go through, we can always find something to be thankful for!
- What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you when you’re no longer here? We can get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to think about our legacy.
If you want to succeed in the new year, then now is the time to reflect on the things you did–good and bad. Hopefully these questions will help you in setting new goals and have successful 2021!
Cheers to the new year!